SABANA CRAZ 80 CURAÇAO
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR DREAM PROJECT
property land of 6000m2 | 1,5 acres
ANG 330.000, – k.k. (ANG 55,-/m2)
Large property land with many opportunities
- Located on the beautiful Caribbean island of Curaçao
- Destination rural residential area
- Beautiful view of the Tafel Mountain Curaçao
- Quiet location with a lot of privacy
- Within 7-15 minutes of the city, Barbara Beach, Jan Thiel Beach & St. Joris Bay
- Elevated location, with constant fresh Trade Wind breeze
- Property land can be split into 2 lots
- Entitled to build 1 main residence + 3 apartments
Setting & Location of the terrain
After entering the 35-yard-long entrance, the terrain slowly rises and the southern part of the piece of land is covered with small and larger trees, providing plenty of shade there. There it would for instance be possible to create a natural pool around which tiny houses can be placed for rental purposes. If you then continue towards the northern part of the terrain, you will notice that this part is about 7 meters higher, which triggers the imagination to build the main residence there because of the beautiful view of the famous Table Mountain and the Eastern part of Curaçao. The land is situated perfectly for the constant fresh Eastern trade wind breeze and the view from this future main residence will feel wonderful with the sun going down behind you at the end of the day, lighting up the landscape in view.
Start your own (Yoga) Retreat, Eco Lodge or Farm
Very attractive as an investment
Quiet location, yet close to beaches, the city and outdoor activities
Fertile land with many farmers in the area
Are you the perfect candidate?
Water & Electric
The double (in case of split terrains) facility to receive water & electric is available at the entrance, they just need be applied for at our electrical company Aqualectra.
It is possible to drill a well on site and place a deepwell pump. There is sufficient sweet water underground in this area. Neighboring terrains all have deepwell pumps running and because of rural setting there is enough underground water for everyone.
Questions or a viewing?
- Scharloo is an incredible collection of elaborate houses and baroque mansions from the 1700s and 1800s, including the Maritime Museum.
- Okay, so you’re tired of lounging on the beach, soaking in those delicious rays at this tropical paradise (does that happen?). If you’re artsy, pop by Scharloo, Curaçao’s “Wynwood,” and check out all of the gorgeous street art. Or hop on an ATV and go visit the Ostrich Farm or Dinah Veeris’ herb garden. If you’re feeling something a little more low-key, just get lost in your thoughts strolling by the waterfront in Punda. Here’s what to do in Curaçao that’s not at the beach. There’s a lot.
- Serious divers have long flocked to Curaçao. Whether you’re looking for a challenging wall dive or a shallow snorkeling spot, you’ll find it here. Beaches, of course, are another big draw. With sugar-fine sand and calm waters, they’re perfect for kids. And make sure to explore Willemstad, Curaçao’s capital city. Its charming pastel buildings and equally colorful history earned it recognition as a UNESCO World Heritage City.
- Curaçao is still the real deal, wild, natural with extremely friendly people and you can find many amazingly beautiful spots off the beaten track.
More information about the land
Watch this video if you want to know more about the setting of the terrain.